Summerlin businesses, owners, and stakeholders are confronted with multiple challenges in attaining success and remaining competitive. You should not also have to deal with the complicated legal issues that require you to take time away from operating your company. Yet, if you do not address them, compliance, disputes, agreements, and other essential tasks can put your business at risk.
We understand the complex issues you face in your business.
At the H1 Law Group, we defend and protect the interests of commercial business owners, operators, board members and officers, as well as investors and shareholders in privately owned companies and public corporations. We can advise you on the best course of action in matters that can impact your success and assist you with business issues that could put you in conflict with the Nevada Statutes. Areas in which our Las Vegas business lawyers can assist you include:
- Overseeing business licensing and formation;
- Organizing business structures and filing articles of incorporation;
- Negotiating agreements between investors, partners, shareholders, and others involved;
- Creating business contracts for vendors and suppliers, while handling any disputes or problems that arise;
- Guiding you on best practices in dealing with independent contractors and employees;
- Implementing policies to reduce potential legal liability in claims;
- Protecting intellectual property and trade secrets;
- Advising you in buyouts, mergers, acquisitions and audits.
Ensuring Your Business Is in Compliance with Rules and Regulations
The legal requirements in establishing and operating any type of business are detailed and specific, and can prove challenging to even the savviest and most experienced business owner. Our legal team has spent decades studying the various rules and regulations, and we have years of experience in applying them directly to specific cases.
In addition to considering the state statutes governing businesses, you need to ensure you are in compliance with regulations from the IRS and the Nevada Department of Taxation. Other laws and policies that may apply to you depend on your type of business and the specific industry you are in. At the H1 Law Group, we can defend and advise you in dealings with regulatory agencies such as the following:
- The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC);
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- The State and Federal Department of Labor (DOL);
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Contact Us Today for Professional Assistance
Whether you need guidance in establishing your business or representation in negotiations or civil litigation, the H1 Law Group is here to help. Reach out and contact our Las Vegas business lawyers today and request a consultation to discuss our qualifications and how we can be of service to you.
Our Office Location
701 N Green Valley Pkwy #200
Henderson, NV 89074
Our Skilled Attorneys
WHY WORK WITH OUR TEAM
AT H1 LAW GROUP?
H1 Law Group is a sophisticated litigation firm with a strong dedication to client advocacy and cost efficiency. Our attorneys are known for delivering outstanding service and commitment to our clients. We are regularly called upon to handle our clients’ most difficult and challenging litigation issues.