Owning a small business is a lifelong dream for many people. While being your own boss has its perks, there are numerous legal responsibilities that need to be attended to. At the H1 Law Group, we act as a strong ally for small business owners. We have been ranked among the Top 100 Super Lawyers in the region, and you can trust our small business attorneys in Las Vegas to provide the knowledgeable legal guidance and professional representation you need to ensure you and your business assets are protected.
We have been ranked among the Top 100 Super Lawyers in the region.
Whether you operate an online business or a more traditional brick and mortar establishment, you want to be sure your enterprise is based on a sound legal footing. At the H1 Law Group, we can assist you in meeting licensing requirements laid out by the Nevada Secretary of State, while advising you on the type of business entity that will best suit your needs. Options include:
- Sole Proprietorship: With this type of unincorporated business, which generally has only one owner, profits are claimed through your individual tax return. You can be held personally liable for any claims that arise.
- General Partnerships: While profits and losses are passed through to individual owners, together they can be held liable in the event of a lawsuit or claim.
- Corporations: This involves selling shares and distributing profits from your company. Depending on the type of corporation, personal liability may be limited, but you could face double taxation.
- Limited Liability Corporations: This is a popular option for partners who want limited liability, without the double taxation often associated with other types of corporations.
Wherever you are in the development process, our experienced Las Vegas small business attorneys are here to assist. We provide the trusted legal guidance and comprehensive client service you need to help make sure your business is a success.
Representing Your Interests In Small Business-Related Matters
In addition to advising you on business structure, Entrepreneur advises having a small business attorney on your side to provide legal guidance in various situations and to ensure important details are attended to. At the H1 Law Group, we are dedicated to helping you prevent potential problems, while defending you when disputes do arise. Areas in which we can advise and help you include:
- Developing contracts to protect your rights and assisting with negotiations;
- Overseeing real estate transactions for the sale or lease of commercial property;
- Consulting on hiring practices, wage laws, and other employee-related issues, which could open you up to claims;
- Advising you on the types of insurance you need to have in place;
- Acting as a liaison with investors and representing you in mergers, acquisitions, or sales;
- Protecting you against fraud, intellectual property theft, and copyright infringements.
Let Us Help You Today
As a small business owner, it is important to ensure you are in compliance with regulations and that your investment in your company is protected. To discuss how the H1 Law Group can assist you, contact our Las Vegas small business attorneys and request a consultation today.
Our Skilled Attorneys
WHY WORK WITH OUR TEAM
AT H1 LAW GROUP?
H1 Law Group is a sophisticated litigation firm with a strong dedication to client advocacy and cost efficiency. Our attorneys are known for delivering outstanding service and commitment to our clients. We are regularly called upon to handle our clients’ most difficult and challenging litigation issues.